1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LGB v0.9 - cant backup rom via Liberty Toolbox

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by barakaspeed, Aug 4, 2011.

1. barakaspeed

barakaspeed New Member

LAB v0.9
    DROID2 clockwork recovery
    Liberty toolbox donate

I have not been able to get this to work. Liberty toolbox will reboot and start into clockwork recovery, but errors every time. I can manually initiate rom backup whilein clockwork recovery.

Thanks
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  2. SalsaDestroyer

SalsaDestroyer New Member

I had a similar issue when trying to make a backup through the toolbox. It went through the process of backing things up but never actually created a backup file.
  3. barakaspeed

barakaspeed New Member

Did you find a solution? I don't even get it trying to back up. It drops me to Bootstrap Recovery and quits indicating it created this error log.
  4. SalsaDestroyer

SalsaDestroyer New Member

Hmm, no, I didn't find a solution. I've just kind of skipped using the toolbox and just go straight through the bootstrap app.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I don't know why the toolbox won't backup. I'll play around a bit to see if I can figure out what's going wrong. Dunno though...
Search tags for this page

where is the recovery log on rezound -check recovery log-err