LG Optimus Zone 2 not showing nearby wifi networks...

Emic777

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG Optimus Zone 2
I've had this phone for awhile. everything was fine up until 3 weeks ago when my phone started acting wacky for no reason. It some how kicked me off my wifi network and now It doesn't display any available/nearby wifi networks not even my own. It only shows me a list of wifi networks I've used in the past and are not in range...I know its not a router problem or anything because everyone in my house hold can connect to it even on my laptop. I've tried everything...I turned it off and on, turned on and off the wifi, looked through the settings, even tried to factory reset it. nothing. I seriously don't know whats going on!!! every time i try to search for networks guess what......NOTHING! nothing comes up! I tried calling a tech team but the wait was long and the guy that answered talked over me and i seriously couldn't understand him. Pretty sure he was from a different country! I just really need help! I need to figure out why its acting this way and what i can do to fix it. I'm sure there are some pretty smart people on here and I'd deeply appreciate you guys helping me out. I'm just baffled how something stupid like this could happen.