Leaving your phone naked?

How will you accessorze your Droid Razr?

• Adding a screen protector

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adding a case

• Adding both screen protector and case

• Adding nothing - leaving it naked

• Total voters

mister_d

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on leaving their new Razr as is and not using a case, protector, or similar?

I absolutely love the feel and look of the phone and I'm concerned with that changing if I start adding accessories to it. Without adding insurance to the line, am I crazy?

Thach

Reaction score
If I put anything on it, it will be a Zagg full body cover or something similar. I love the feel of the phone and don't want to stock it up with a thick case or something like that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JOCK231

Reaction score
I agree. I'm getting the Outer Box for my Droid Razr

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ka1z0ku

Reaction score
Its got Kevlar and gorilla glass, I'm not going to put anything on it. If I do notice the screen developing any scratches then I'll break down and get a screen protector.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

916A2

Reaction score
Its got Kevlar and gorilla glass, I'm not going to put anything on it. If I do notice the screen developing any scratches then I'll break down and get a screen protector.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
So ur plan is to let the screen get scratched first, then buy the protector? Pretty logical

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

ka1z0ku

Reaction score
So ur plan is to let the screen get scratched first, then buy the protector? Pretty logical

Basically I will see if it develops any wear from normal use, sliding in and out of my pocket, etc. If I see anything after a few days then I'll get a screen protector. Otherwise, I won't bother. I didn't use a screen protector on my OG and it lasted me about 2 years with practically no blemishes on the screen or, for that matter, on any part of the phone. Screen protectors/cases exist to make money off of clumsy people, or people who don't know any better than to say no to the myriad of accesories the Best Buy employee tries to talk you in to.

916A2

Reaction score
Basically I will see if it develops any wear from normal use, sliding in and out of my pocket, etc. If I see anything after a few days then I'll get a screen protector. Otherwise, I won't bother. I didn't use a screen protector on my OG and it lasted me about 2 years with practically no blemishes on the screen or, for that matter, on any part of the phone. Screen protectors/cases exist to make money off of clumsy people, or people who don't know any better than to say no to the myriad of accesories the Best Buy employee tries to talk you in to.
I hear ya. Yeah, protectors aren't for everybody, and for those like you who can keep their device in pristine condition for 2yrs a protector surely wouldn't be needed. But let's be honest, people like you are surely the minority of the population so for alot of people it's necessary and not just because they're clumsy. It's called an accident! Shyt happens. I look at a case and screen protector like insurance for my phone....most of the time it's not needed but you're sure glad you have it when you do.

Luvmyphone

Reaction score
I'd like to add a skin that has matching wall paper. Not great protection but it really personalizes it especially if you use your own picture. :happy:

taperk600

Reaction score
Added Zagg screen protector when I bought the phone. Had one on my ERIS and even changed it 3 times onto replacement phones... YES !! I damage my phones...I work in construction and use my phone for work....concrete on fingers and all !!!!
Looking into cases right now, but not many around yet. Like ones that are holster style so it covers front and back of the phone when in my pocket....ANY ideas ????

eric.scheman

Reaction score
I never use a case or screen protector but since they threw in the deal when i bought it i got them both. I want to take the case off but i just cant seem to do it.

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
I kept my original Droid in a pouch for 2 years, no snap=on case or screen protectors. It was dropped on concrete a few times and has a few nicks in the aluminum frame, glass is perfect (probably lucky there). Gonna just keep doing the same thing with my RAZR.

Mark_79

Reaction score
After busting the screen on my original Droid twice, I'll be keeping my new Razr in a case. I have the Otterbox Defender case right now, but I'm not sure I like how big it is. I may take it back & just get the Commuter series.

fauxreall

Reaction score

seriously. my was dented and scratched but the screen remained pristine. og droid ftw.