Leaving your phone naked?

How will you accessorze your Droid Razr?

• Adding a screen protector

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adding a case

• Adding both screen protector and case

• Adding nothing - leaving it naked

• Total voters

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
im using a silicone case right now. not loving it...wish they would come out with a slim sexy looking case that still protects well

bullswife98

Reaction score
Found this one at Best Buy for $24.99,funny thing the SR said that they didn't have any but I was being nosy and low and behold there I found one!

SENT FROM MY OG DROID ROOTED AND SUPERCHARGED!

bullswife98

Reaction score
Trying to upload a pick of a hard shell case keeps telling me that I'm not logged in or that I don't have permission. Working on it.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Yes,made from rocketfish,it will do for me for now as I am very picky with my phones! Sorry for not uploading a pic I have 5 images on it but can't seem to upload any of them frustrating! O_0

Sent from my og droid rooted and supercharged!

bullswife98

Reaction score
Yep that be the one. Got it along with the HD docking station. Grabbing the Razr on Monday. My worry is heat with a case on it.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Yep that be the one. Got it along with the HD docking station. Grabbing the Razr on Monday. My worry is heat with a case on it.

mine doesnt get warm, unless im listening to music for a while with it in my pocket. but it doesnt get close to hot like my OG Droid used to...

bullswife98

Reaction score
mine doesnt get warm, unless im listening to music for a while with it in my pocket. but it doesnt get close to hot like my OG Droid used to...

Awesome! That's good to hear, I'm going to put a case on mine cuz I don't want any dings on mine. My OG has been naked for about 6mnths and have a small ding on a corner of it the screen has nothing on it and has been perfect since day one. Tried the screen protector on it and didn't like the feel of it, sooo when I get the razr I wont be supporting a screen protector on it either.

Reaction score
Best Buy employee tries to talk you in to.

"BILBO BAGGINS!!!
DO NOT TAKE ME FOR SOME CONJURER OF CHEAP TRICKS!"

I, and the rest of the online community within these forums, know better than to shop there. I'm insulted (giggles).

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

bullswife98

Reaction score
"BILBO BAGGINS!!!
DO NOT TAKE ME FOR SOME CONJURER OF CHEAP TRICKS!"

I, and the rest of the online community within these forums, know better than to shop there. I'm insulted (giggles).

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

I always go in with an buyer beware attitude. Lol

Gleason81

Reaction score
Bought an Otterbox Commuter case. Took the darn thing off after I did some thinking. I'm extremely careful with my phone, as I've always been. I bought the world's slimmest phone and put a case on it???? What was I thinking??? Plus if I get a couple nicks and scratches on it...chances are (given my experiences with "smartphones"...which I love BTW...I'll be able to get a new (or refurbished) phone in the future for whatever reason.

Gleason81

Reaction score
If I put anything on it, it will be a Zagg full body cover or something similar. I love the feel of the phone and don't want to stock it up with a thick case or something like that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Any pics with Zagg on Razr? Would love to see.

Gleason81

Reaction score
Anyone have any pics/vids of Razr with Zagg protector? Would like to see some user reviews on install ease and overall appearance/functionality.

GrmReaper

Reaction score
From what I've seen, I have to leave mine naked, save a front screen protector, cuz the vehicle and desk dock aren't designed to accommodate cases :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums