Leaked Info on Potential Motorola Droid X 2 - Dual-Core Tegra2 and Better Screen

Big Ry

Reaction score
The resolution and T2 are nice; everything else is a joke. Id never buy that.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
The difference between this and the bionic is the people that dont want to pay extra (probably $10) for the 4G service

aquariuster

Reaction score
Screw that, the only reason I'm waiting for a d3 is to get a physical keyboard... how would this be different from the bionic and/or Dx2 without one?

no, i'm talking about a slide out, separate, physical keyboard - just not a mechanical one. instead, i want it to be like a virtual keyboard, but without the screen, like in this rendering.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Eeessshhhh I'm LOVIN the looks of whatever NVidia keyboard that is.....
But as for the LTE.... you can keep it. Its going to be so effing expensive.

adsfa34

Reaction score
For my next phone I need a GB of RAM, dual core, high Res screen, running the newest version of Android. I could care less about a front camera or expensive LTE!

+1 and an unlocked bootloader would be nice, but fat chance of that from moto... :'(

zodder

Reaction score
I'd have to take a look at this. I have so many DX accessories that it's going to be hard to justify spending all that money on new ones again, not to mention the cost of a new model phone. Having the same form factor with just a few higher specs would be great. The DX is the best phone I've ever owned, so more of the same might just be better. :)

Until the Bionic comes out..... :)

SnydersWeb

Reaction score
The popularity of this phone I feel is going to be highly contingent upon Verizon and their pricing of LTE services.

Simultaneous voice and data would be nice.. but I'm adapted to the either/or that CDMA forces on us. Speed and Voice/Data are really more "nice to haves" and not worth another $10-20 out of my pocket.

Unfortunately we'll have to wait for the TBolt to come out to see how VZW wants to play this. If Verizon offers LTE for a good price, I'm in. Otherwise they can use that lightning bolt in the commercial to illuminate a well known part of their body.

SolidSnakeUS

Reaction score
If it's going to 3G, am I the only one that's going to be happy? Especially since I still don't know the exact prices for 4G (LTE) plans.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I've read that the Droid X 2 and the HTC Incredible 2 won't be LTE compatible, which I think is odd.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
The difference between this and the bionic is the people that dont want to pay extra (probably $10) for the 4G service

Precisely, but I when I'm on the net I like things to have happened yesterday so a $10 additional fee surely won't deter me. I think I could even handle $15 but if $20, then I will stay with 3G compatible only phones.