Launchers question

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
ok so my question is which is the best launcher out there right now i have live home and launcher pro but i dont know if im overkilling it, so i just want to pick the best one so can i please have any input on this?

OP
elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
i think i also have that one which comes with the 928BGX theme if im correct, so i guess i have 3 launchers live home, launcher pro and adw but still dont know which is the best an which once besides adw has good bells and wistles

scf

Reaction score
ran adw initially, then went with launcher pro. haven't looked back yet.

lucas.jackson

Reaction score
I've messed around with just about all of them one time or another, but i always go back to launcher pro.

OP
elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
yeah i been trying all of them but i dont want to clutter my system with all these launchers and plus i need to free up some space.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zeam for simplicity.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

maderschramm

Reaction score
a lot of roms on droid x currently use adw as it's friendly to them. I use adw, might want to get used to doing so as well. Really it's all preference though.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
ADW prob is the best Launcher with the most bells and whistles, while launcherpro is just a tad bit simpler with maybe slightly better performance (though not by much)

Droidforums.net appified!

DaddyRabbit

Reaction score
ran adw initially, then went with launcher pro. haven't looked back yet.

I was exactly the opposite, paid for Launcer Pro Plus (and do like it) but tried ADW and like it better. I don't need the multiple dock bars in LP and I like the themes in ADW. I think it's all a matter of preference and they are both great launchers.