Latest and Greatest Droid

JeffDenver

Reaction score
So im due for an upgrade from Verizon and currently I have the Droid3, im looking for a phone with

-4g
-some kind of dual core or as of right now top of the line mobile phone processor

-ice cream sandwich? Im concerned if this is "better" than gingerbread

Thanks, and im looking for honest opinions if you would like to say something else or add to my list, please feel free

i do like the galaxy S II but i think its 3g

If you are on Verizon, you cannot get a Galaxy S2...you can only get the Galaxy Nexus.

Is ICS better? ICS will EVENTUALLY be better than Gingerbread. It still has a few growing pains though. It is a major leap from Gingerbread. Right now only the Galaxy Nexus has ICS officially. But it is safe to say that all Dual Core phones on Verizon will get it eventually.

As for recommendations...the only phones I would recommend right now are the HTC Rezound, Galaxy Nexus, and Razr Maxx. I detail why in this post. IMO, the Rezound is the best of the three, but any of those phones will meet your criteria, and they are all awesome and will be well supported.

OP
Stevo223

Stevo223

Reaction score
Well I did end up getting a Galaxy Nexus, I love it and have a few questions. One being as I root the phone, will it be possible to un root it? (pardon me if that's a stupid question) (and I know I can restore the original ROM) correct me if I'm wrong I haven't decided to do it yet.

I am simply asking this because I am in the process of selling my old DROID 3 (I keep my phones in Mint condition) and this will hinder the value if it is rooted, at least I would assume so.

Thanks,

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums