Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
Good morning, my forum friends! Plenty of foo foo coffee, please help yourself! We have the start of another hot and humid few days .. 80 degrees already at 8 am. Can't complain because after all, it is August. And since we do have 18 solar panels on the roof, let the AC do its thing ... FTW

Sent from my Samsung Tablet S6 using Tapatalk

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
Congratulations!!! Best of luck and only wonderful and amazing days ahead .. may this home bring you and your family comfort, peace, joy, and happiness.

Although I am only Irish on St Patrick Day, I would like to add this Irish home blessing.

God Bless the Corners of this House and be the Lintel Blessed And Bless the Hearth And Bless the Board And Bless Each Place of Rest Bless Each Door That Opens Wide To Strangers and to Kin And Bless Each Crystal Windowpane that lets the Sunshine In And Bless the Rooftree Overhead And Every Sturdy Wall The Peace of Man The Peace of God The Peace of Love to All. AMEN.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Congratulations!!! Best of luck and only wonderful and amazing days ahead .. may this home bring you and your family comfort, peace, joy, and happiness.

Although I am only Irish on St Patrick Day, I would like to add this Irish home blessing.

God Bless the Corners of this House and be the Lintel Blessed And Bless the Hearth And Bless the Board And Bless Each Place of Rest Bless Each Door That Opens Wide To Strangers and to Kin And Bless Each Crystal Windowpane that lets the Sunshine In And Bless the Rooftree Overhead And Every Sturdy Wall The Peace of Man The Peace of God The Peace of Love to All. AMEN.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk
Good morning Y'all, thank you for that! While I am Irish, and also believe in blessings and protection from the Lord above, we will be saying a prayer over the home when we first arrive!

On a side note, if you get a chance, celebrate St Patty's Day in Ireland, great experience!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@cerisecons congratulations and best wishes as you prepare to move into your new home soon. I may be Irish (way back it's said we do have an Irish great great grandma) and I do have the red hair and green eyes. I love that Irish house blessing and I'm very drawn to Irish culture. Be kind to the wee folk you may meet! Enjoy your new home FTW. Send pictures of your new digs when you can

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.