Not open for further replies.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Good morning y'all, happy weekend!
Range days are always a win!
I found out yesterday I'm about 10 minutes from a large outdoor range here too!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
Good morning ... ready to start this wonderful day! Enjoying a final cup of delicious foo foo coffee before heading out to church for the 7, 9 and 11 am Masses. Then will spend time with my daughter and her family, especially my beautiful 1 year old granddaughter. Doesn't get much better than this ... FTW.

Sent from my Samsung Tablet S6 using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Good morning., I have been Yolo" ING and trying to take a break so I can be relaxed when u go in vacation lol. I have been trying to build up an android tasker program that that's been giving me a headache and try to customize in a very specific way . Have some success and took me 3 months and have taken a break from it since may. My goal is to try to reuse my own code in tasker and make it more user friendly interface (failing at that so far) lol. Then during summer I talked to friend the inventor came up for some ideas for cell phones, back packs etc things to make carrying your phone and stuff easier and less likely to break it get wet( that was a fun dialog I had with my friend) I ended up getting a 29 dollar back pack at Walmart and a 50 dollar osprey hiker pack, and a few water proof cell bags at dicks sporting goods. So much for inventing( but it was a fun discussion)
Then as it seemed you could travel more I went to multiple beaches, saw some friends and family I hadn't seen for years(still at it) just came back from a good friend today where we relaxed at a pond for a while . Took a bus back that should have taken 2 hours but took 7 do to delays. Yolo living life as best I can and wish everyone happiness health and safety from the strangness in the world.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.