Not open for further replies.
OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good morning everyone. TGIF win. Time for coffee.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good morning and happy Friday friends! Thanks for the reminder of National Coffee Day! I'm going out to hunt mine down right now!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
TGIF. This week has worn me out. Between all the things that went on this week, I'm ready for a new one. Bring on Pixel day.

I guess I should have learned some people it is best not even worth having a discussion with. Either you #this or #that. But what if I am one who sees it both ways, nope you must choose a team.

"But I see where both sides have a point and it can easily be resolved where we can get back to foo...."

Nope you must choose a team or we will choose one for you.

"I give up, I'm #myownteam" (headphones in listening to All Things Work Together album ignoring #this arguing with #that).

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LoL PC. I bet we could start an entire sub-forum on whether Social Media brings the world together - or is the Great Divider.

Either way, I'm Winning!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
LoL PC. I bet we could start an entire sub-forum on whether Social Media brings the world together - or is the Great Divider.

Either way, I'm Winning!
Hahaha. Yeah #this vs #that empties their clip about topics half of them pretend to really care about only to then pick up their gear and move on to the next battle. Meanwhile the points they were arguing about continue to remain as bad as it was before the argument. No one donated, builds, helped, or did anything but empty a magazine of hashtags.

But hey welcome to the resistance. Pick up your hashtag weapons and follow me. We have a win in our future.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The afternoon win is here my friends. Today is Juan Valdez's favorite day, so get out there and enjoy National Coffee Day / National Mocha Day.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good morning everyone. Time to rise & shine and jump start a winning Saturday.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Morning, got in some early morning stair runs and chest. While walking out I thought I was hearing a familiar voice to look up and see Lecrae on the tv monitors. During my workout I was listening to his new album ATWT, so was definitely surprised to hear his song at the gym considering they don't normally play that genre of music.

So I'll call that a win for me.

2f6d249f1260b931c56f4789fdbb3be1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.