Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Remember that all your cookware will need to be replaced with induction friendly

At this point I have several cast iron skillets, an enameled 5.5-quart dutch oven, a 10-inch professional tri-ply saute pan that I can't believe how awesome it is, a stainless-steel popcorn popper, and a weird Chinese pot that I stirfry in. Yeah, it's somewhat limited in what I can buy, but the benefits are worth it. The downside is weight and the difficulty in cooking eggs so they come off easily, but I'm working on that with the cast iron, and I'm going to try poaching some eggs in the stainless steel skillet. I'm thinking I'll need to; I get between 3 and 5 (and 6 when the broody one stops being broody) eggs a day at this point, and I'm the only one here. :) Makes cooking on a single 1500w 6-inch induction burner a little more tolerable, even if I do forget to turn off my bedroom heater and trip the breaker frequently.

I'm sold on the benefits of induction, though.

OP
droidprincess

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
8a084ee0242b1af68ae0bbd04cdb52e6.jpg

enchiladas going in the oven....WIN!!

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
It would be a win if you where still partying here... But there, we can't confirm the win;)

Status
Not open for further replies.