*~*~*~*Ladies Locker Room*~*~*~*

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you for the beautiful theme. I'd been trying to vet my wife to let me root her droid for months. She took one look at your theme and said DO IT! Haha. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Awesome! Tell her to let us know if there is anything we can do to make it better.:)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG....this is so awesome. But this locker room looks just like the one we have set up for Team Fusion :p.

Co-ed?

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG....this is so awesome. But this locker room looks just like the one we have set up for Team Fusion :p.

Co-ed?

Lol Kooky! Where have you been? You are welcome to visit anytime! If you can stand all the pink and cuteness in here.LOL. Just wanted a little spot for all the lil stuffs we are making. :)

Sent from my Droidz

bearklaws007

Reaction score
Hello ladies, could someone describe the process of putting the Mario theme on my droid 1...I am going for the thunderbolt soon and my daughter would flip if i give the droid to her with mario....

I have it rooted..it has UD2.5 right now with Golden elegance right now...GE is the only theme i have ever loaded...

Thanks

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello ladies, could someone describe the process of putting the Mario theme on my droid 1...I am going for the thunderbolt soon and my daughter would flip if i give the droid to her with mario....

I have it rooted..it has UD2.5 right now with Golden elegance right now...GE is the only theme i have ever loaded...

Thanks

That's awesome. Thanks for being a Team Fusion supporter ;).

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks

Yes. Cakes has the instructions right under the pics/screens of Mario.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/118126-cakes-closet-come-girls.html#post1213627

You could just install mario as is. But would be better if you put Rockin Rainbows on first. Then the mario add on for Rockin' Rainbows after that. There are actually to parts u need to install for UD 2.5.0 Rockin Rainbows because so much is themed. The instructions are right under the pics for that as well.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/93166-release-theme-rockin-rainbows.html#post951921

Hope that helps. If not shoot me or Cakes a pm. We will walk u through it.:)

Adrozz07

Reaction score
*sneaks in and installs camera*........>.>.........<.<

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bearklaws007

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys...I still need to hold off so the guys i do concrete with do not mess with me...not that i can not handle it.But still...
Thanks again, she will love it

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
*sneaks in and installs camera*........>.>.........<.<

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ROFLMAO:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

*sneaks in and installs camera*
No need sneak in and install a camera - these ladies are cool with it if you come in and hang out :D

GB D1
Can I get you a pillow or anything? Are you comfy? :yr1:
Thanks for the replys...I still need to hold off so the guys i do concrete with do not mess with me...not that i can not handle it.But still...
Thanks again, she will love it

Well I will be more than happy to help if you need. When your ready to give up your D1 to your daughter that is. Best way to recycle imho!:woot:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks Lady A - but no need for a pillow, around my two favorite D/F women I am always Comfortable :D

GB D1

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Lady A - but no need for a pillow, around my two favorite D/F women I am always Comfortable :D

GB D1

Awe Shucks!!! Blushing LOL

Sneak Peeks what I am working on. Still needs tweaks though:

KB5.png

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
WOW!! That KB is insane.....not that I like that sort of thing.....cough cough..... ;)

GB D1

Awe Shucks!!! Blushing LOL

Sneak Peeks what I am working on. Still needs tweaks though:

KB5.png