Keeps rebooting back to motorola logo, slowly got worse then constant rebooting

norway

Reaction score
If you have any idea whats going on please give me some advice, heres what happened. earlier today i spilled a little coffee on the key board, quickly wiped it off and thought nothing of it. the phone worked fine for a few hours and then i started having problems with the on/off button on top, it wouldnt work some times and i restarted it, then it went to the motorola logo screen and didnt complete the booting process. now its just like that but keeps rebooting after a minute or so, whats going on? I have numbers and information i would like to get off of it if its toast but i cant axcess anything its just the logo appearing.

Is my phone dead? did I kill the poor thing or is this another issue? *Important note* a few days ago i lost all service, i thought my plan had expired but after some frustrating days i realized i just needed to turn the damn thing off and it worked just fine. is that a related issue with whats happening now or did that little amount of coffee really do it in?

OP
N

norway

Reaction score
Now my phone is completely dead, no amount of charging is bringing it back x.x looks like im going to the store

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you got your Droid wet, you should have pulled the battery and let it dry for a couple of days. Unless your battery is completely dead, it sounds like you will have to go to Verizon. Not sure if you have insurance but hopefully they will be able to work something out with you. If not, maybe it's time for an upgrade if you're close enough.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums