1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Frozen on Motorola logo

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Watsona, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Watsona

Watsona New Member

After updating with Froyo, my Droid X froze on the Motorola logo. Tried removing battery, leaving out a few minutes, replacing; same thing. Twice, saw it get to showing a Desktop, but buttons and screen unresponsive, and after a few minutes, back to the logo. Stalled there. Left plugged in overnight, came down to sounding morning alarm...and all seemed back and working! Made a couple of phone calls. Then needed to power off phone to insure no interruptions during an interview. When I tried to power up again, froze once more at the logo. Still there.

Tried calling the phone from "wheresmycellphone.com". Phone rang, I swiped in usual place and it answered. I could hear the recorded message. But the logo stayed on screen and still stays.

Any ideas? I've never backed up, I'm afraid, so I hesitate to try a hard reset.
Search tags for this page

droid frozen on motorola logo

droid frozen with logo on screen
droid motorolla x frozen
droid pro froze at m logo
droid razer frozen, only the motorola logo
droid razr frozen when plugged motorola logo
droid x frozen logo

droid x frozen on motorola logo

frozen on motorola logo
motorola droid frozen with m logo
motorola frozen on logo