1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Constant Reboots & Freezes

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by shutter76, Aug 12, 2010.

1. shutter76

shutter76 New Member

So my Droid Incredible just started having major problems. It suddenly started rebooting constantly. It would reboot, go through the SD Card mount, and almost as soon as it was done, it would reboot again. Sometimes I would be able to flip through a few screens before it would freeze and reboot. Then this morning, the Droid shut down all together and I couldn't restart it for a few minutes (had to remove and reinsert the battery). I've also noticed that the Droid felt a little hotter than usual

Now, I recently purchased Launch-X Pro, and just a few days ago put a bunch of Launch-X widgets on my home screens. In total, I was running about 10 widgets, including the Launch-X ones. That was pretty much when the reboot problems started.

After deleting nearly all the Launch-X widgets, the problems seemed to stop, but now I'm worried. Has anyone had similar experiences? Could it be that I was just running too many widgets and apps at the same time, or could it be a more fundamental problem with my Droid?

Thanks!
  2. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

Are you rooted?
  3. shutter76

shutter76 New Member

no, my phone isn't rooted.
  4. ccolston

ccolston New Member

DROID 1 Rebooting

I am having the same issue on my DROID1. I do have FROYO, however I've had FROYO for a week or so and my problem just started today. First it freezes and then it constantly reboots. I also have not installed any new apps recently. My phone is not rooted either.
Search tags for this page
adroid incredible in constant reboot

droid 3 constant reboot

droid bionic constant reboot
droid charge constant reboot
droid constant reboot problem
droid incredible contant reboot
i reboot my galexy iii it reboots and soon freezes
instructions to fix droid incredible in constant reboot
motorola droid 3 constant reboot

samsung charge constant reboot

samsung droid charge constant reboot