1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

keeping expanded screen size

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jimbo1mcm, Sep 24, 2010.

1. jimbo1mcm

jimbo1mcm New Member

For reading multiple pages, like this forum, I like to expand the screen on my x. However when I go to the next page the print is the original small size. Is there a way to keep the screen expanded when viewing multiple pages?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

The only thing I can think of is to use the larger text setting in the browser. That won't get you what you're looking for.

If I understand you correctly, after you get to a screen you pinch/zoom to make it larger. You go to the next page and it's small again. I think you have to zoom it each time.

That is unless the X has a feature that I don't know about. My understanding is it's very close to my D2.
Search tags for this page
calendar won't expand on droid
droid calendar expanded view home screen
how to keep expanded web page

how to keep page expanded

how to keep screen expanded

keep page size expanded