K9 Mail app acting wierd

martin9752

Reaction score
Hello,

I have k9 mail set up for aol account and has been working great since yesterday. Now it is telling me that i have new emails but when i go to my inbox nothing is there? Can anyone help me with this, is there a solution?

82DMC12

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem with AOL accounts. Any solutions?

Also, is it possible to stop logging socket errors and other such stuff I don't care about?

Andy

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Socket connection errors: set errors folder display class to 2nd class. In main settings set folders to display to all but 2nd class. Hides the error folder.

As far as receiving multiple alerts, I think there might be a bug about that. You might want to go to their googlecode page to try the latest beta. Are you receiviing multiple alerts (audible or in status bar) or is the number on the folder just incorrect?

Last edited:

Spartan

Reaction score
I'm experiencing a similar problem. I've been using k9 for the past 6 months and has been great. I noticed today that when multiple notifications came thru, only one message would be there. Hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of issues that could cause this:

Issues - k9mail - Project Hosting on Google Code

...big messages not being marked as read, etc., etc., etc.

I suggest trying out the latest beta though you could lose some/all mail/settings stored on phone.

No guarantees, but I updated from the market version to the latest beta version of K-9 earlier today and retained all my settings, mail, etc.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score