1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

K9 Mail Tutorial

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by BrettW, Aug 18, 2010.

1. BrettW

BrettW New Member

I would like to be able to move an E-Mail from my inbox to another folder somewhere else. Is this possible? I have K9 v3001(?). I select a message(s) and go to batch ops, then select move, but nothing happens after that. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks in advance for any help.

If it makes a difference the account is a POP account.

*Edit*
    Since posting this originally I went back to my K9 inbox and now the message I was trying to save/move is gone. Unfortunately I wasn't patient enough to try one thing then wait, so I tried both moving and archiving the message. Any idea how to get to an archived message?
  2. janeitzke

janeitzke New Member

I have the same problem. I select the message, tap move and nothing happens. Somebody can help?
Search tags for this page
app k9 mail tutorial
k 9 mail tutorial

k-9 mail tutorial

k-9 tutorial
k9 android app tutorial
k9 android-app tutorial
k9 mail manual

k9 mail tutorial

k9 tutorial

k9+tutorial android
manual de k-9 mail