[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

das2042

Reaction score
After you reboot the base simply do your setup then go back to recovery and continue flashing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

skaman9876

Reaction score
Is anyone else using Blur Home? I'm having a small issue not sure if it's just me or anyone else. When I press the capactive home button it no longer takes me to my home screen... it doesn't do anything anymore. Anyone else having this issue? or if anyone else could test this or offer any help I would greatly appreciate it. Other than that running great. Installed full blur, and ICS

jpnestel

Reaction score
Is anyone else using Blur Home? I'm having a small issue not sure if it's just me or anyone else. When I press the capactive home button it no longer takes me to my home screen... it doesn't do anything anymore. Anyone else having this issue? or if anyone else could test this or offer any help I would greatly appreciate it. Other than that running great. Installed full blur, and ICS

It sound like ur running blurhome but haven't flashed the blur ad-on pack yet. Either that our if that's not it try Deleting all the other launchers. If that doesn't work I'm not sure.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Update coming later.. Minor maintenance patch to fix the few things that slipped through the cracks on me. :)

skaman9876

Reaction score
Already done both of those. Went through all normal trouble shooting to no avail. If anyone else could confirm it's be appreciated, or if you could confirm DT that would be great. Amazing job though, ROM is looking and feeling great otherwise, there cheers for th3ory! Hip Hip........HOORAY

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Already done both of those. Went through all normal trouble shooting to no avail. If anyone else could confirm it's be appreciated, or if you could confirm DT that would be great. Amazing job though, ROM is looking and feeling great otherwise, there cheers for th3ory! Hip Hip........HOORAY

Search and download MOTO Home from Market. It was my bad on the finally upload.

Fixed in the MR coming tonight. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
Is any else having with droid forums on there computer or is it just my computer

Zregnier

Reaction score
Got the pleasure of experiencing my first soft brick yesterday after flashing the IC3BREAD pak. Pretty sure I forgot to delete the Unthrottled folder. Redid everything and she's running like a dream now. Thanks DT!

nickheart

Reaction score
So, the only BLUR app that i want to keep is the camera... I think i can figure out how to add it only, but i want to ditch the other BLUR "applications"

Flashed base, then ASOP. still have the BLUR gallery, alarm clock, browser, etc.

Did i miss something? Seems like the PUR3 release isn't very pure anymore.

nickheart

Reaction score
Is any else having with droid forums on there computer or is it just my computer

It has been really slow to load for me...

12/07/2011 @ 09:07 - Seems all better now!

Last edited:

wizard

Reaction score
I having problems getting tbe lab dock to work any one getting connected?

LAPdoc works great on this rom, I am using Ic3 tpax no addons. If you guys that are having issues with your Lapdoc might want to check (settings/About phone) and make sure you a Webtop version listed. If not then you killed your laptop/Webtop doc ability. If you find the webtop missing and you want to fix. Google Leaked OTA webtop. Its a corrected way of installing the Leaked OTA and keeping the Webtop. The second leaked OTA killed the Webtop and the third did not correct.

Hope this helps.

I wrote and sent from lapdoc.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wizard

Reaction score
So, the only BLUR app that i want to keep is the camera... I think i can figure out how to add it only, but i want to ditch the other BLUR "applications"

Flashed base, then ASOP. still have the BLUR gallery, alarm clock, browser, etc.

Did i miss something? Seems like the PUR3 release isn't very pure anymore.

This is a very customizable ROM. If its not pure its cause you wanted it not to be. I like the pure just can't decide go launcher or stock home. Wish go launcher had ic3 theme

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
This is a very customizable ROM. If its not pure its cause you wanted it not to be. I like the pure just can't decide go launcher or stock home. Wish go launcher had ic3 theme

Go launch has one of the best ICS Themes out. :) There are few of them in Market. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk