[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

JMT_Cam

Reaction score
PUR3 TRANSITIONAL ADD-ON Is in the OP. Leans out Blur and gives you a AOSP/MOTO Experience. Wipe Cache and Dalvik ONLY. MUST NOT HAVE FLASHED THE BLUR ADD ON. READ THE OP!! Rock Out!

I previously had a modified version of your Blur Add-on, so my question is:

If I do a brand new flash of the base (with system wipes and all) can I then install this add-on?

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I previously had a modified version of your Blur Add-on, so my question is:

If I do a brand new flash of the base (with system wipes and all) can I then install this add-on?

Yeah Sorry... It would have been easier if it dropped with the release. The Script I wrote won't remove what the Blur Add-On put in. :)

Johnny14o

Reaction score
I am able to use the Mobile Hotspot (edited permissions with SQL Editor) just fine. I have only installed the base, no add-ons (yet).

Is this the same as the wi-fi tether?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JMT_Cam

Reaction score
I am able to use the Mobile Hotspot (edited permissions with SQL Editor) just fine. I have only installed the base, no add-ons (yet).

Is this the same as the wi-fi tether?

Wifi Tether is a stand alone app developed specifically for root users. It has no connection with the built in Verizon Hotspot app.

jason1332

Reaction score
Wifi Tether is a stand alone app developed specifically for root users. It has no connection with the built in Verizon Hotspot app.
exactly. This app works ok still (thanks for linking gunmetal) but the SQL edit goes to provision and fails. Running base + ICS pack. Could be an isolated incident, however I am no dummy with this stuff and the install was mint. Either way the ROM is awesome.

Vyruz

Reaction score
Im running purity 2.5 and was wondering what kind of improvements, if any, this rom has. Thanks for replies

d1same

Reaction score
can I use the blurry ic3 from shift3r on this? I loved the icons of that theme.

Johnny14o

Reaction score
I had a hiccup with SQL Editor after installing the base and reinstalling my apps. I did a uninstall/re-install of SQL Editor and set permissions and it worked fine.

What is the process for the wifi tether WITHOUT using the app. I would like to see if I run into the same prob you guys reported.

Kick a** roms DT!

Anyone wanna post some pics of their add-ons? I am liking the base so much... currious where it goes from here!

wizard

Reaction score
Black text on swype symbol on ic3 as well not a big deal.

I am on ic3 and have no issue with wifi tether hack.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Hey dt. Know any way of getting the blur music from the razr on this rom?

jason1332

Reaction score
I had a hiccup with SQL Editor after installing the base and reinstalling my apps. I did a uninstall/re-install of SQL Editor and set permissions and it worked fine.

What is the process for the wifi tether WITHOUT using the app. I would like to see if I run into the same prob you guys reported.

Kick a** roms DT!

Anyone wanna post some pics of their add-ons? I am liking the base so much... currious where it goes from here!

Bingo, problem solved. Reinstall changed number of databases and change worked. Such a simple fix...I love it!