[ROM] [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

JDROIDS

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to uninstall the blur calendar and add back the AOSP calendar?

I am no noob but I am still not great at replacing some system apps. I replaced the gallery with the 3d gallery but when i delete the calendar.apk and the calendarprovider.apk and replace with the one I got from the Liberty ROM (which is the AOSP calendar and provider) it doen't work.

Do I need to do something with the permissions?

Awesome ROM by the way which is why I am going through the trouble of trying to figure out the calendar issue. My past event changes never sync with the new Blur calendar so I need to use the old one.

I did do a search on this topic to no avail by the way. Not being lazy at all.

Thank you guys in advance for any help.

das2042

Reaction score
Mmm. Mine had to boot twice on the lapdoc. I sat it in the cradle it started to boot. then it crashed sort of I left it on there and ran my finger over the mouse pad and then it rebooted and worked perfectly

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Well last night the first time I connected to the lapdoc my phone just shut off, the second time it booted, but where the phone is suppose to be its black and my cursor doesn't work. I just tried again and same thing. This is happening to no one else?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

themistah

Reaction score
Tried using calculator its not working.

skaman9876

Reaction score
Disregard... Was having facebook syncing issues but looks like it was operator error, and fixed it via normal trouble shooting. dancedroid

DT you are a golden God!

Last edited:

wizard

Reaction score
So I just realized one other thing besides the hitting home button not taking me to my homescreen on blur launcher (when on a different screen) or showing the 5 screen overview. For some reason I can't get Facebook pictures and contacts to sync for me. I don't know if it has to do with the new version of facebook or Rom or both? I'm currently running The base Rom, full blur add-on, and ICS Tpax. Anyone else having issues or might be able to point me in the right direction.... Thanks

Facebook fix = delete Facebook app. Re install Facebook app from market. Set up the Facebook app. turn off phone. Reboot phone make sure Facebook app is still set up. Add Facebook to sync accounts. Reboot. Should fix its how I was able to fix mine.

themistah

Reaction score
(calculator)Im using base with blurr and zoom tpax......it opens but once you use it, it goes blank.

skaman9876

Reaction score
Heh by the time i clicked post i was in the process of doing all that.... Hit post as it was booting back up and checked contacts and sure enough pictures were all there.... Thanks!

wizard

Reaction score
Heh by the time i clicked post i was in the process of doing all that.... Hit post as it was booting back up and checked contacts and sure enough pictures were all there.... Thanks!

Your welcome glad I could help

skaman9876

Reaction score
Search and download MOTO Home from Market. It was my bad on the finally upload.

Fixed in the MR coming tonight. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hrm very strange I tried that... It said it was already installed on my phone so I used TB and uninstalled it and reinstalled it to no prevail... same deal. Did you push out the MR update yet? ::not being impatient just not sure if i missed it or not::

Reaction score
This is nice rom, sucks my bionic died. Will be. Monday or tues before my third bionic gets here.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
(calculator)Im using base with blurr and zoom tpax......it opens but once you use it, it goes blank.

+1. Those who say it's working, can you do a calculation and get an answer or is it blank?

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
+1. Those who say it's working, can you do a calculation and get an answer or is it blank?

I had this issue with Purity. Calc worked but would not show the solution. Fixed it with a simple reboot. I dunno what the deal was but it works fine now.

llt_droid

Reaction score
I downloaded the KIN3TX_V1.0_FINAL_SIGNED last night and when I tried to apply it, I got a message that it couldn't be opened. I then downloaded it from the mirror this morning, and checked it by opening in 7 zip and 7 zip wouldn't open it either, saying it was an invalid zip. Ideas? Thanks.