Just OverClocked!!!"

Sbeck

Reaction score
Hey gang! I bought my X in December. Rooted in January. Overclocked today using QuickOverclock!!! I used thr automatic function and it said max of 1406 mhz. I cleared and ran it a second time and it said max was 1250 mhz. I can definelatly tell it's smoother when set to max. I'm really looking forward to trying the battery saver setting to see how much time I get. Today, before QuickOverclock I was getting about 11 hours before it hit 30%. I'll report back in the next few days about the usage I'm getting now. Look out!!!! March may bring LIBERTY rom!!!

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
I'm running underclocked today to see how battery life improves. I've already done alot in the last 3 hours. I've been chatting, posting, on WiFi dowloading a torrent and listening to music and I'm at 80%.

Sent from my Rooted/O'Clocked X

MrKleen

Reaction score
lucky, my droidx hates overclock

Mine too. When I overclock my phone it gets pissed and random reboots in an effort to get away. I've pretty much given up on the idea for my X.

Maybe one day Motorola will give us the kernel to allow 1.2ghz.

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
The first try at the recommended max of 1.4 ghz was unstable. The second run said max was 1.2 ghz and it seems stable. I think the battery saver is like 600 mhz and it really doesn't seem that much slower!

nybadboy11

Reaction score
how do i know if im overclocked?everything seems alright now but i cant see the difference ?

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
Well just seeing how long the battery last is the only way to check the under clock I guess. I've been using it very heavy for the past 6 hours and I'm at 50% now.

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
As for the overclock, I just picked the overclock profile and gave it a second to make the change. I could tell on my desktop animation (I use Launcher Pro with home screen transition animations) that it was smoother and quicker. I also have the 3D app drawer and it was alot quicker and smoother.