OverClocked DX's

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I am using droid overclock and just started playing with it last night. I have it set to to medium voltage with max at 1.3ghz and min at 1.0 ghz. Using quadrant standard i pulled a 1739 on the benchmark test.

I am just cuious what everyone else has their phones set at and what they are getting on the benchmark test.

gobbles23

Reaction score
I can only hit 1.2 I can use it on ultra low voltage, but I think it stalls out a little sometimes. I use low voltage

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jfrost1920

Reaction score
Got my phone on release day (one of only 3 the store got in) and my phone wont overclock. I can clock at 1.1 but it makes the phone act funny and random reboots. If I try 1.2 or higher, no matter what voltage, the phone freezes up and it takes about 30 seconds per keypress to get it back to stock settings, where it works perfect again. So if your coming in at 17 something, id say thats a good day.

OP
D

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I pulled it off the charger at around 2 in the morning and have been playing with it all day and I still have 30% battery left. I think I might set set it back low voltage just to be safe.

TomRep

Reaction score
I have mine set on 1.2/400 low voyage and its working good so far. I did have one hang up and reboot lastnight after changing it, but i think it had something to do with my battery being low and everything i was doing at the time. We shall see today!
Tom

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
My phone could oc to almost any at any voltage so im lucky i got a good cpu. But I get 1800 scores oc'd @ 1.45 @ ULV. But day to day i run :
350 @ 28v
600 @ 40v
900 @ 50v
1200 @ 60v
and its perfect combo of performance and battery life.

Blueduck3285

Reaction score
Yall should try QuickClock Advanced. It can help find your lowest Vcel and highest cpu speeds automatically. Its a great little app and has tons of support here.

Run 1.2Ghz at less than 65vcel.

SyNiK4L

Reaction score
I have mine at 1.25 lv and have no problems

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
On my Droid 2 I have it clocked Max at 1.3 ULV ghz with a minimum of 400 mhz with on demand scaling. I still manage to get 10+ hours of battery life with heavy use.

OP
D

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I was running at 1.3 and i tried 1.35. as soon as i did that, my phone started running sluggish as hell. I think i will just keep it at SV1.3 it is working very well right now. Getting 1700 quadrant score.