OC LGB .7 with QuickClock?

CashClay

Reaction score
I am curious what speed everyone else is getting? Assuiming you are using QuickClock to auto config, and running Droid2 Overclock... what is everyone else getting? I got a top of 1406 today, but it seemed to turtle on and off. Presently I am running 1323 mhz with no problems. Snappy as it gets. You?

397 mhz / 23 vsel
794 mhz / 43 vsel
1058 mhz / 57 vsel
1323 mhz / 74 vsel
Buffering @ 18.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
300/15
650/ 32
950 /47
1250 /67
Buffer at 13 (i took it as low as possible)

I can max at 1350 but i stick with the above. Plus, voltage is super low. I use droid overclock to set the governer (interactive)
I still only get about 4 hours of continuous use (no movies, just phone, sms, web, forums, apps)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7-Droid addict

OP
CashClay

CashClay

Reaction score
What I am tickled with is that after recalibrating via QuickClock last night, then charging it overnight... I took it off the charger around 11AM and here it is 13 hours later and I am still above 70%! I'm thrilled with those results. I do have the "settings>battery & data manager>Battery Mode" set to "Maximum Battery Saver", BTW. (Went to Interactive governor tonight too. Snap-E. :)) Haven't quite tried the "tweaks" .zip you mentioned in the other thread either, but am researching it. Now I'm getting conflicted about moving on to .8... especially if it means I'll be needing to re-calibrate all this stuff. Oh well. It's worth it.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
70% after 13 hours? How did you use the phone? Light use right?
If I use it lightly then it will last like that, but with heavy or continuous use (sometimes ill be on the forums for a couple hours ;) it only lasts a few hours and i am doing EVERYTHING to save battery (max batt saver, brightness at 25, juice defender ultimate, undervolting, imoseyon tweaks, etc..) its crazy

OP
CashClay

CashClay

Reaction score
Yea, I didn't use itt too heavily... only moderate usage until about midnight. Was still around 70%, then I watched a movie via Netflix, dropped to 20% when I docked it to cracss out for the night. Still, were talking around 3AM. Not bad. I just took it off the dock this morning around 9AM... let see how today goes with heavier usage.

Sent from my Liberated CashDroid2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I watch netflix in my room I just keep it plugged in anyway.
As soon as 0.8 hits the toolbox (which should be today), ill recalibrate the battery and my cpu. I always calibrate after a wipe and install of a new rom

OP
CashClay

CashClay

Reaction score
I will be doing the same. Let's compare notes.

Sent from my Liberated CashDroid2