Just ordered the droid eris!

speeddemonz

Reaction score
Well I should have my droid eris by thursday. I'm really excited to see this thing in action. I'm coming from the 1st gen BB Storm a DAMN nightmare!:icon_ devil:

So I'm sure the eris won't let me down! I've already been through the "STORM" literally!!!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I should have my droid eris by thursday. I'm really excited to see this thing in action. I'm coming from the 1st gen BB Storm a DAMN nightmare!:icon_ devil:

So I'm sure the eris won't let me down! I've already been through the "STORM" literally!!!!!

:welcome: to the forum. I too come from Blackberry Storm, both 1 and 2 and I never knew how good a phone could be until I got my hands on a Droid. Plenty of us around in here. It gives you a better appreciation of the Android platform. Hope you enjoy your Eris. I'm sure you will.

OP
speeddemonz

speeddemonz

Reaction score

:welcome: to the forum. I too come from Blackberry Storm, both 1 and 2 and I never knew how good a phone could be until I got my hands on a Droid. Plenty of us around in here. It gives you a better appreciation of the Android platform. Hope you enjoy your Eris. I'm sure you will.

Thanks I will post updates as soon as I get it!

brodon

Reaction score
You will love your Eris.

As much as I enjoy computers and electronics, at 68 I never really considered using a cell phone for anything beyond making calls.

Reading all of the pre-delivery stories about the Eris I thought I'd just give it a try, since my contract was coming up for renewal.

I am, to say the least, elated with all of the apps and options I'm learning to use on my Eris. The best part of all is the wide range of coverage with Verizon.

My youngest son has an I Phone and has to climb on the picnic table outside to get a signal where we live.

He's going Motorola Droid as soon as he can.

OP
speeddemonz

speeddemonz

Reaction score
As much as I enjoy computers and electronics, at 68 I never really considered using a cell phone for anything beyond making calls.

Reading all of the pre-delivery stories about the Eris I thought I'd just give it a try, since my contract was coming up for renewal.

I am, to say the least, elated with all of the apps and options I'm learning to use on my Eris. The best part of all is the wide range of coverage with Verizon.

My youngest son has an I Phone and has to climb on the picnic table outside to get a signal where we live.

He's going Motorola Droid as soon as he can.

WOW! I am a apple fan love them to death!

But I just can't see my $$ going to AT&T! I'm glad you love your Eris!