Just ordered the 1840mAh Droid X Extended Battery

Rocko

Reaction score
How many Motorola extended batteries are there? Do they all require a new cover?

sfcjones

Reaction score
How many Motorola extended batteries are there? Do they all require a new cover?
Just one from what I have read about and yes it is wise to use the new cover over wise you can cause a rainbopw effect ont he display due to the extra pressure caused by the standard cover presses the battery downward..

SEGA

Reaction score
I need some feedback on the people that got the battery when it first came out....

Is it still going strong? anything you don't like about the battery?

cpjr

Reaction score
Bought day it was released, unplugged now for 14 hours, at 60% with moderate use.

DJJayito

Reaction score
Droid X / BH6X battery

I just received my BH6X battery and I cannot seem to get the battery cover on the phone with this battery. Am I supposed to remove that black plastic strip? Should it just fit? I must be doing something wrong?

Rocko

Reaction score
I just received my BH6X battery and I cannot seem to get the battery cover on the phone with this battery. Am I supposed to remove that black plastic strip? Should it just fit? I must be doing something wrong?

You need the extended battery cover. If you force the stock cover, you can damage the screen.