Atrix 4G 2800mAh Extended battery

BodyBagz

Reaction score

Chimuel

Reaction score
This an extended 2800mAh battery for Atrix 4G here. Is there any one who tried it?
Motorola Atrix 4G 2800mAh Extended battery BH6X « Sunpow Industrial Limited
Ummmm, gonna go out on a limbe here and say NO, no one in the DROID X forums have tried to use an ATRIX battery as of yet....:biggrin:

Gonna report this thread and see if we cant get it moved to the Atrix forum for ya...liable to get more opinions there...:)

You do realise that the Droid X has the extended battery with the same model number? And from pics, the connectors are in the same place and dimensions look similar to the one that's in my phone right now.

Xerrus

Reaction score
Droid X and Atrix do indeed share the same battery with one another

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kennydied23

Reaction score
Even if someone were to use this battery, there isn't a battery cover that would fit the X. The battery would be hanging out.

Chimuel

Reaction score
Even if someone were to use this battery, there isn't a battery cover that would fit the X. The battery would be hanging out.

EDIT... unfortunately so but the Seidio Innocel 2600 comes with a battery cover.

Last edited:

Veguro

Reaction score
I'm using an Atrix battery in my Droid X right now. Other than the fact it seems to be a hair thicker than the DX battery, it fits perfectly. So, any battery that fits in the Atrix *should* fit in the DX. (Although, I get 1.5 - 2 days between charges with the Atrix battery, so you might not even need the extended capacity battery).

Scubamike

Reaction score
Batteries

Veguro, are you using the stock atrix battery? It looks like the stock atrix battery is either 1540 or 1500 MAh, which is the same as the OE DX battery. Are you getting better battery life with a stock Atrix battery?

Also, has anyone tried the 2600 MAh Seido battery? This deal looks almost too good to be true.

Motorola Droid X/X2 2600mAh Lithium Ion Super Extended Life Battery by Seidio