Just Learning

Justine13

Reaction score
Hello ~
I've joined the Droid Forums to learn how to use my Droid X to the max. I know how to answer it :icon_ banana:, check AND send emails and text. I'll admit, there are a couple of other features I use as well. About six weeks ago, my keyboard was not working! The keyboard would be minimized every time I hit the space bar. Researched and found out about the gingerbread keyboard. Downloaded it and still no luck. Went to a Verizon store and was told to download gingerbread keyboard, which I did, but had not "activated" it they told me. The Verizon tech fixed it for me. Three days ago I was notified there was an update for my phone. I did it. Right after that the keyboard AGAIN was doing the same as before. I took it to the Verizon store and the darn thing worked. I left the store and an hour later I tried to reply to a text and it wasn't working! I decided to uninstall gingerbread, reinstall it and set it up per the video and so far so good. This was just last evening though so haven't used it much. Any thoughts? I enjoy the phone and am determined to learn how it works and to fix the little "snafus" myself. dancedroid

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Welcome to the forums :) Have you searched the droid x sections?

Also, there are many other keyboards available, Better Keyboard, Swype, Swift, just to name a few. You may want to search keyboards in the market and see if something appeals to you.