1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. sevendogsinca

sevendogsinca New Member

Just wanted to say hello, I am a new user to the forum, and in need of some serious help. I have to admit, I am not a techie when it comes to cell phones, basically I signed up for a droid because I did not want to carry a cell phone and a PDA for addresses and other information I used to store in one. I have two main things that I need help with. Once, my roommate convinced me to trade her my Motorola A855 for her LG Vortex because she hated the touch keyboard on her Vortex, now I see why. The keyboard is terrible, does anyone know of an app that I can download for a different keyboard. The second is, there is no notification light on this phone like the motorola, is there an app that I can download that will make the screen flash every so often when I can emails, or texts, or missed calls, so I dont have to look at it all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us.