Just joined the Droid Revolution!

rkeller62

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just replaced my Motorola Q9m with the Moto Droid this past Friday. I have been following the development of Android and anxiously awaiting an android handset on Verizon for over a year. Have been using WinMo smartphones for over 4 years (XV 6700, then the Q9m). So far the Droid is FAR superior to the WinMo devices I have used.

One of the greatest things about an open system like android is the great developer community and wide availability of free apps. I have downloaded over 30 apps already and only paid for one (Beautiful Widgets - well worth the $1.50).

Can't wait to discover even more good stuff that my Droid can do!

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Congrats! And welcome to the forum.

Hi all,
I just replaced my Motorola Q9m with the Moto Droid this past Friday. I have been following the development of Android and anxiously awaiting an android handset on Verizon for over a year. Have been using WinMo smartphones for over 4 years (XV 6700, then the Q9m). So far the Droid is FAR superior to the WinMo devices I have used.

One of the greatest things about an open system like android is the great developer community and wide availability of free apps. I have downloaded over 30 apps already and only paid for one (Beautiful Widgets - well worth the $1.50).

Can't wait to discover even more good stuff that my Droid can do!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the craze : )

Beautiful widgets is a great app. Since I installed it it's went through a few updates so the developer is really on top of it. Great support.

Good to have you here. Enjoy your stay. From me and the rest of the crew Welcome