Happy to join DROID!!!

Super Turtleman

Reaction score
Got my Droid X last Friday after dealing with a crappy BB Storm for the year before that. I was a little lost starting out but am figuring things out and love what I see.

I do have a couple issues I'm working on (if anyone can help):

1) When I log in to youtube and upload a video, I get a notification saying the log in failed and it asks me for the password again. I put it in again but it doesn't work. I thought I saw something about associating a gmail account with your youtube...if so how do you do that?

2) I want to be able to manually lock the phone with the power button, but if the phone goes to sleep, I want it to stay unlocked. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks and I'm excited to join the Droid community. dancedroid

OP
S

Super Turtleman

Reaction score
I did figure out the youtube issue, still looking for help on the lock issue though.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did figure out the youtube issue, still looking for help on the lock issue though.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Sorry I can't help you with the lock issue, I never lock my phone so I simply don't know but I did want to recognize you and say hello. If I find out some more about the lock issue I'll let you know.

OP
S

Super Turtleman

Reaction score
Thanks hookbill. Do you carry your phone in your pocket? I lock it cuz I don't want any accidental dialing or texting or who knows what going on in there...