Just here to read and type words.

kellyjdrummer

Reaction score
Website
www.photo-fix.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Hey all.
I found this site through the Tapatalk app under Android. I've been an android user for a couple of years now. Started on the new Note 3, now on the Note 4.
I have three Android tablets to work from, as well as two Kindles with Android OSes on them.
I came over from the Blackberry Z10. A good device, but I eventually exceeded it's capabilities for my business. I owned a Bold 9900 before that. The Bold was a very nice personal device, however, not that good at business tasks beyond the communication capacity.
I hope to become a part of this community and possibility lend to the conversation whenever possible.
I tend to read much more than I type.
I blog at Wordpress.
I am a graphic artist, video production and a Photoshop Professional. I am a photo restoration artist. Semi retired old fart.
With that, I wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season and a safe tomorrow.

Thanks for reading me,
Kelly J.

OP
kellyjdrummer

kellyjdrummer

Reaction score
Website
www.photo-fix.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Yes, thank you.
I also have an iPad Mini from 2012. My wife gave it to me as a Christmas gift to go with the MacBook I bought that year. It's a very mediocre device. My Nexus 7 2013 and Tab S2 are my two work horses. I also have a Kindle Keyboard model I rather enjoy. Strictly a reading device. I have the Kindle app installed on everything I own. Reading is one of my absolute favorite activities.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to you as well.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome, glad you joined us.. My phones are Android and my PC's/laptops/tablets are MAC.. Best of both worlds..

kennercooper123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola
i was looking for some information, and find this great forum. happy to be here.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome to the site! Good to have you with us.

Sent from my Nexus 6P