Just got unlimited data added to my account today

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooooowwe

Reaction score
They notice it is now unlimited but they cant do anything. All they do is remove a FEATURE.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

lm2

Reaction score
Well i had the 2gb plan with the double data promo. With the unlimited data you will ONLY pay the original cap plan. Mine was 30 bucks for 2gb. I now get unlimited for same low price of 30 dollars. But thats not it. Call right now and double the offer. Get unlimited data and root your phone. Then you can use the hotspot for free with out extra fees.

That's what I have: 2gb + double data = 4gb. Are you saying that when you cancel the $30 hotspot fee, you nevertheless retain the ability to use your bionic as a hotspot without paying the fee? How does THAT work?

wooooowwe

Reaction score
ROOT ONLY. you can look on youtube and figure it out. Ir just keep stock and use the unlimited data on phone. But i will warn you, did not work first time. If they say there is no such thing just hang up politely and call again. It will eventually work.

Alphaman

Reaction score
Just got mine added tonight. The representative said it wasn't available but I was nice and said there's an "unlimited hotshot data for 4g phones" and she kept saying you have to choose how much data you're buying. I Tried to sound like I knew what I was talking about so she kept looking for about 5 to 10 min. She kept asking if I was OK waiting and I was like sure, I'm fine waiting. Eventually she came back and said you're right, I didn't know it was available. she added it and said, wow, thanks for being patient because I really didn't know this was available. I checked my account after the call and it was there! About 30 min later, my phone widget updated from my 10 gig old double data plan to unlimited! Thanks!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

wooooowwe

Reaction score
Welcome to unlimited data. :) lol

wooooowwe

Reaction score
MORE GOOD NEWS. i talked to Motorola rep today and he stated that the newest update will be available in the next 5-7 days. Hopefully this is true.

jays91ls

Reaction score
So the first time you were shot down. And then how did your successful call go?

i was just really nice to the rep take a minute to chop it up with them , then i asked for the 4g unlimited hotspot and he said its your lucky day and it hit my account he said its $30/ month for the hotspot and the unlimited data is $30/month also , to be on the safe side i am keeping it on for a month then canceling after that , i was to the point where i was going to give it up and stop trying to get it but I'm glad i didn't

wooooowwe

Reaction score
Call verizon and simply say i want double data. Simple as that

wooooowwe

Reaction score
I called verizon acting oblivious and asked what is my cap. She said it is unlimited and she will not touch it. So i said eill it last the rest of the month and she replied "it will last as long as you are with Verizon" just got blessed today. Merry Christmas to me. :) hopefully everyone else here gets the same thing

lm2

Reaction score
Just added it. At first she asked me which
Option I wanted. I said I doesn't know there were options. She paused, hit a few keys, and told me it was added for thirty dollars per month. She's the only one on the call who mentioned the word "unlimited", which she did at the end.

Waiting now for widget to update

lm2

Reaction score
She also confirmed that I could drop the feature any time

lm2

Reaction score
My phone's widget hasn't updated, but my account online has. "Unlimited email and web for smartphone" at $29.99/month. Holy schnikes!

lm2

Reaction score
Just removed the hotspot feature via the verizonewireless.com, and unlimited data remained. I took lots of screenshots in case verizon claims they are entitled to move me back to my tiered plan.

I highly doubt I'll ever use more than the 4gb I had previously, but I sure do like the idea of listening to streaming as much as I want without worrying about going over the limit.

Thanks Verizon!

jays91ls

Reaction score
I was going to do that also but the cs rep on the phone says im only paying $29.99 for mobile hotspot and unlimited data so i decided to leave it on

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.