Just Got the Note 3, How Do To Battery Drain For First Time?

Whitechapel

Reaction score
I just got the Note 3 and am so excited to get into it, but I was wondering about how to do the first battery drain. Should I drain it from the default state it's shipped in or charge it all the way up and run it all the way down? What is the best practice?

alexcool

Reaction score
It is meaningless to drain your battery,just use it as normal please,you think too much.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

OP
Whitechapel

Whitechapel

Reaction score
So let it fully charge, then use it? I've heard about battery'a dissipation of heat causing damage to the overall battery life and that Lithium Ion batteries require a certain charging pattern.

alexcool

Reaction score
just use it like a old one,what you worried was non of the business about battery life

Sent from WATA's Note2

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I don't what Alex is so upset about, but yes you actually can calibrate your battery. I find the best thing to do is charge it completely, then drain it completely, then charge it completely, then use it like normal.

You'll find mixed signals on this, but I can honestly say with the help of GSAM it actually did make a difference.

OP
Whitechapel

Whitechapel

Reaction score
I set up the phone at work without an internet connection and all the apps that I said to sync errored out, how can I forced a resync with Google to download all my previously installed apps?

NOVICE

Reaction score
With the micro USB 3 cable I get a full charge in 1 hour.

vja4Him

Reaction score
It takes about 2 hours and 15-20 minutes to fully charge my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from 0% to 100%, which I try to do at least once every months. Lately I've been charging my Note 3 two or three times everyday.