1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just got my replacement X and.......

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by s11mike, Jun 6, 2011.

1. s11mike

s11mike New Member

I have no clue where to begin. I have so many pics, videos, apps, and music on my original X and id like to make the transition as easy as possible. Is there any way to kind of clone the phone? I mean, can i do something to make the replacement phone identicle to my old one? My phone is rooted with Z4 and I have Rom manage and super manager if any of that helps. Thanks for any advice.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. s11mike

s11mike New Member

Anyone?

3. FernBch

FernBch New Member

Don't know if this helps. When I get a replacemenr device, I copy everything I want to the SD card and/or to my pc, then just copy it to where I want it on the new device, then reinstall programs. May not be the easiest, hut it gets it done.