Cooling mode, but phone isn't got

rocketdescends

Reaction score
I have a refurbished droidx and everything is good except a few times a day it will go into a "cooling mode" and shut itself off or only allow emergency calls to be made. The phone itself is not hot to the touch and the battery isn't either. I'm wondering if its because of this non-motorola charger I use, but I never had an issue with it with my previous Droid X. Any ideas or should I just say my phone is stolen and file an Asurion claim so that I can get a DroidX2? lol

Asurion Insurance out of Droid X, Sending Droid X2 for Replacements | Android Community

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Insurance fraud can get you in trouble. Plus if you report it stolen, it will no longer be able to be activated. Just contact them again and tell them about your problem. Most likely they gave you a faulty device.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
OP
R

rocketdescends

Reaction score
It was meant to be taken light heartily. Notice the "lol" in the sentence. Anyways has anyone experienced my problem?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
It was meant to be taken light heartily. Notice the "lol" in the sentence. Anyways has anyone experienced my problem?

Just try contacting them like I mentioned previously. If its causing you problems, then they should help you out. Especially if its a refurbished device.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!