just a noob

papo1219

Reaction score
hi everyone. my name is papo and im new to all this. not sure what to write about but i have a droid bionic and im looking for advice or any help on how to root my phone. just got it back in september of last year. more will come as i get more familiar with what to do

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! We are happy to have you :)

Sorry to say I don't know much about the Bionic but if you head over to our dedicated section here there is a ton of info for you to check out.

OP
P

papo1219

Reaction score
is there a thread on rooting droid bionic

OP
P

papo1219

Reaction score
i just tried to root my droid bionic and got an error message saying that [adb could not be granted access via local.prop method] what the world does this mean in english. lol

OP
P

papo1219

Reaction score
how or where do i find the adb.exe that is missing

OP
P

papo1219

Reaction score
help please is their a way to downgrade from 893 to factory stock 886. any help would be deeply appreciated

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
There are a couple of threads that talk about upgrading to .901 but to do so, you have to downgrade to .893 and start over...I will paste them both in here for you to look thru...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ade-path-retaining-root-901-installation.html

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ng-901-heres-everything-you-need-what-do.html

I was rooted .893 with forever root and had upgraded to leaks thru Cheesecake...this worked well for me to get to .901 (which you can stop at .886 or .893 or continue to .901). Initially, I had issues with forever root sticking when I installed .901...but after attempting again and getting caught in fastboot with cdt error - I did finally get it completed, however, I recommended that you start with realbbb's fix download in the P3 script.

Good luck...

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you get your phone just the way you want it! DancingNexus