1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Noob tryin to customize

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by edelafue, Feb 26, 2010.

1. edelafue

edelafue New Member

Hi gang my name is Eric. Well i am getting my phone today and I wanted to see what kind of customization I can do to my phone. I previously owned an Iphone and customized the crap out of it then got bored and gave it to my lil bro. So since im new i would appreciate any advice as to how to get started customizing my droid. Im looking to pretty much customize everything and to make the battery last long. I love watching movies, so if there is any video player that can play x264 files, i would appreciate it if anyone would post it here. THanks in advance!!!

Eric