JRummy's Remix CyanMod 5.0.5.3 v.0.3 (3-27) *Too many scripts & goodies*

713King

Reaction score
I tried installing this but when its installing i get an error on /System it says this when installing rom threw ClockworkMod
Checking MD5 Sums..
Restoring boot image...
Restoring system...
Error while restoring /system!
Formatting boot...
Done.
Did it install rom or what??

brando56894

Reaction score
Pretty sexy, Im going to put it on my phone now. I put CM 5.0.5.3 on my phone a few days ago and liked the performance of it but didnt really like the look of it. I just updated to 5.0.5.4 about an hour or so ago but the differences warrant the extra work to flash this over :)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ran this rom for a bitt my tv apps didnt work?? tv.com cbs etc..?? other than that worked good!!!

Try downloading rom manager and selecting fix permissions or in terminal emulater type "su" enter "fix_permissions" enter.

tktouch12

Reaction score
this rom looks really nice. i think this might become my main rom.
i have one question: does it have the next song hack at the lockscreen?
thanks

brando56894

Reaction score
I installed it about a two hours and at first thought it was slow compared to the original CM but then I realized that it was lagging because it was clocked at 600mhz once I OC'd it up to 1Ghz everything was how it was in the original.

I really like the blue theme it matches perfectly with one of the wallpapers I have, great job!

B

budmonster

I'm on v 5.0.5.7

Is there anyway I can take just the scripts from this rom and use them on mine? I just want to use the scripts but don't know how to do it.

omegared

Reaction score
Hello guys!

OK first time doing this to my phone so please forgive me if this has been answered before. Did the install today and everything is going well. My question is how do I get the black bar at the top and all of the black app launchers?

I have been looking all trough all of the stuff and still cannot find it. Thanks in advance for any help or a pointer to a noob help file. ;)