Jesus Christ Verizon it is about time! (Droid Noob)

Gazoo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am one of many new droid users with the launch of the motorola droid. My GF works for Verizon and after over a year of hearing me ***** and ***** about the storm she excitedly woke me up one morning holding this droid thing talking 100 miles a minute about all of this stuff and features... it was early and I did not retain much. What actually got across to me was "here's your new phone, it is cool I promise". A few hours later I wandered into the market and then found all these barcodes and on to the apps and the speed and the multitasking... I am a huge fan! I know we are all into our droids and that is why we are here but the wow factor of this thing after using a storm all this time and wanting an iphone so bad... it's amazing, open source development leads to things you would never ever come across otherwise, and if anyone has not gone for a "Zombie Run" with their Droid, well you are in for a treat. This thing is a complete nerdgasm. Just wanted to share my little droid story.

Stigy

Reaction score
Welcome to the DROIDForums.

Seems like you are truly enjoying your new phone.

Do some searching around here as there is TONS of useful information already!

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
I feel ya there! Coming from a Storm just makes the Droid experience even sweeter!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ devil: Howdy Gazoo, Welcome to DroidForums :icon_ devil:

sm-gazoo-good.jpg

Hey Gazoo, what a nice way to wake up, a lovely sweet voice all excited saying
:icon_ banana: "here's your new phone, it is cool I promise" :icon_ banana:
That is such a nice GF you have there :p

Welcome to the Droid Continuum !!! We hope you find this place useful to you.
It's Great to have you here !! We hope you like your time here too !!!

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now you've got "the Perfect Storm".... just happens to be a DROID :icon_ banana: