1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

About time I got my Droid !!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by sinisterminister, Jan 28, 2010.

1. sinisterminister

sinisterminister New Member

My name is Reed and I work for Big Red (Verizon ) in Charlotte Nc and have been a very active Blackberry user for quit a while now. After my Storm to Storm 2 conversion I was excited about this monster finally being released. I just recieved the Droid yesterday as my tech line and can't wait to dig deep and see what all it will do. I have had the advantage of seeing people daily with the device and listening to them sing it's praises and now it will be my turn !
  2. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

welcome to the machine!

do yourself a favor and don't offer to open a thread to answer verizon related questions.. you CAN (and we would appreciate it!) but you will likely be sorry that you did.. ;) enjoy the forums!
  3. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

:icon_ banana: Welcome sinisterminister to DroidForums :icon_ banana:

I'd recommend, if you wanted to help, with your knowledge of VZW. Search out the few Threads we have covering this subject. You can chime in there. Good Luck.

As Sam said, if you do that, open your own thread about anything VZW, you will get SWAMPED !!! :p

We Hope You Enjoy your time in the Forums !!!!

It's Great to have you join us here @ DroidForums!!!!