'nuther Droid nOOb

Tree Doc

Reaction score
Greetings all!
My Blackberry 8830 Trackball ticked me off for the last time!! :icon_evil:

Last week I was compelled to make the change so now I'm almost 7 days into my new Motorola Droid and I'm loving it! I'm sure putting this battery to the test with all the use I'm putting on it. :icon_eek:

Anyway, I'm here to learn about getting the most from this thing so I look forward to some educational interaction here on the forum.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Tree Doc

Enjoy the forums and it's great to have you here.

There is a lot to learn : )

Good luck

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Greetings all!
My Blackberry 8830 Trackball ticked me off for the last time!! :icon_evil:

Last week I was compelled to make the change so now I'm almost 7 days into my new Motorola Droid and I'm loving it! I'm sure putting this battery to the test with all the use I'm putting on it. :icon_eek:

Anyway, I'm here to learn about getting the most from this thing so I look forward to some educational interaction here on the forum.

Welcome, Tree Doc! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome: