First time with Verizon, and first droid.

Rky29

Reaction score
So I've been with ATT for about 6 years now. I have gone through all models of the iphone besides the 4. I really never cared too much about reception and loved my iphone. Recently all of my buddies have been getting android phones and they have been showing them off to me. I really just started to get frustrated with how bad my reception was EVERYWHERE! So I was done with the iphone, sold it and got the Droid X. I cant reiterate enough how much I love this phone. I used to have a Blackjack, and being kind of nerdy I loved messing around with overclocking and things like that. This phone gives you full customization, I love it. And will probably love Verizon from what I hear and see of my friends.

OP
R

Rky29

Reaction score
Also if anyone wants to give me some good basics at....eh I hate to call it hacking but things such as these android roms I see and things like that, maybe basic tools. That'd be awesome.

Reaction score
Sorry but those custom roms are for the droid and the incredible etc... Droid X has yet to be rooted and has a singed bootloader so sorry to say overclocking and flashing custom roms might take awhile to show up for your phone if ever.