JellyBean update for Razr/Razr Maxx the good the bad the ugly

moset

Reaction score
Circle widget is on my buddies razr maxx hd. He's running the jb obviously.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

I think it's a Motorola JB exclusive. Just got left out of this unfinished build. Maybe part of the new Blur.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

moset

Reaction score
Well, it seems there is a trade off. You can have the circle widget and swipe to settings, or favorites widget but not both. With the new home screen the favorites widget will display and the top 4 contacts work but it will not pull down.

Redalert

Reaction score
Well, it seems there is a trade off. You can have the circle widget and swipe to settings, or favorites widget but not both. With the new home screen the favorites widget will display and the top 4 contacts work but it will not pull down.

I want this fixed immediately if not sooner.. :)

cybertj.2000

Reaction score

Might ask around the forum and see if there is a favorites widget for the razor m/hd launcher that you had to install, that's probably the issue

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Is there a video out there that shows a DROID RAZR MAXX with circle widgets? Or pictures at least? I'd like to see what this does before I install it, or a least attempt to do so. I'm not rooted, if I need to be then I guess I'm screwed until a rooting tool comes out.

Redalert

Reaction score
Is there a video out there that shows a DROID RAZR MAXX with circle widgets? Or pictures at least? I'd like to see what this does before I install it, or a least attempt to do so. I'm not rooted, if I need to be then I guess I'm screwed until a rooting tool comes out.

I'm not either yet. It installs Motorola circle widget. That the HD droids got. I installed it works great

ForumRunner_20130113_213946.png

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Thanks. That may do. I'm curious how much it affects battery life, but I like having some things right on the screen and I like seeing the time in bigger front rather than trying to squint at times at the title bar (particularly if I just woke up lol). I like the battery circle widget. I presume tapping it brings you to the stock battery meter, showing you what percentage of battery is taken up by each application? Are other Circles Widgets available from this install package?

Edit: How did you screen capture? I"m not rooted, already on JB.

OP
JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Here's both the one in the play store and the real one.
Play store
vapeqaby.jpg

" real version"
u9u7ytu4.jpg

Both work pretty good the home screen that allows the real version really lags on my Maxx.

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
Here's both the one in the play station and the real one.
vapeqaby.jpg
u9u7ytu4.jpg

Both work pretty good the home screen that allows the real version really lags on my Maxx.

Which one's which? Left is Play Store version and Right is MAXX version or vice versa? Which one lags? Sorry, I didn't understand your post.

Edit: Nice Wallpaper. LOL

OP
JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Sorry I edited the post. Top pic is the play store version, it allows you choose two apps by tapping the time ring, but only one location for weather.

The bottom pic is the " real" version neater and a bit cooler, the rings spin but as I said the launcher lags quite a bit.

Yeah loved those Frank Frazetta paintings. Got to see some of his originals at gallery once.