JellyBean for the LG Spectrum 2!

JimiMack

Reaction score
Thanks, hope we see a CAB file for this as well. I always like to have the option of doing a clean fresh install.

micrors4

Reaction score
Anyone else got an update? I checked today and their is one but it is only 12.2mb so I doubt it is JB.

maximum

Reaction score
Installing now.

Firmware update
Software update
Optimizing 54 apps
Complete.
Then I did a factory reset. Just to make sure it was a clean load.

Last edited:

toleary520

Reaction score
I'm only seeing the 12.2mb update but when I try to run the update I get an error 0x13e. I've tried a factory restore with no luck, still having the same problem.

ninelives1972

Reaction score
Done and working great. The phone seems even snappier than it was on ICS...Thanks LG and Verizon!!:icon_ banana:

OP
asianflavor

asianflavor

Reaction score
Yeppers...gotta get the smaller DL first, then you will get the the 400+MB Jelly update. Hope everything been going good for ya, micro! Staying away from the law, ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

JimiMack

Reaction score
That was going to be my question: As I am now downloading now, has any one had any issue in rooting after the JB upgrade?

mordant80

Reaction score
That was going to be my question: As I am now downloading now, has any one had any issue in rooting after the JB upgrade?

Let us know if you have any luck... i figure the root method for other lg jb phones will work, just haven't looked into it at all yet. I'm backing everything up right now. I'm going to do a full wipe before i update so i start fresh.