1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Jellybean for Razr on Verizon?

Discussion in 'Droid Forums Member News Depot' started by RAZRmax, Sep 15, 2012.

1. RAZRmax

RAZRmax New Member

Ok I'm sure this has been asked, anyone guessing when we'll see it?
  2. DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP New Member

Not sure. Im guessing early 2013
  3. cdipier2

cdipier2 New Member

That would be nice, but it will probably be way after that seeing that Verizon takes forever to get updates to our phones
  4. carol123

carol123 New Member

it will probably be way after seeing Verizon which takes to get updates to our phones
  5. WickedLilThang

WickedLilThang New Member

6. MMBrown26

MMBrown26 New Member

I don't know what made me do this but 2-3 days ago I went into my Droid Razr Maxx settings, About Phone, and clicked on check for updates. Jelly Bean came through and I'm now happily using it. It is not a big change from ICS but I like some of the new look that I have thus far "discovered." I don't know if my upgrade was another fluke or the real McCoy. I heard a few folks in December 2012 got a JB update by mistake possibly. I am in KS and got it. One of my kids in Seattle got it the same day.