JB update

joko628

Reaction score
This is very disappointing if it is. We all have been waiting and waiting for the ota. I don't get it the nexus got it last month. We should have gotten it the same time. I really dont want to root and flash a Rom. From my understanding even the best roms there is something missing. I don't want to Mess with camera features they are awesome

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Ugh. Great. Another several months of trying to convince people it doesn't matter because this phone is still awesome on ICS and we really don't need it. It'll be a pleasant surprise when it comes. Only thing I was hoping for is it might improve the connection in the break room at work, which sucks for everybody. But TBH I think it's cause our boss installed a signal suppressor or something...

I promise you...if you keep waiting on the edge of your seat for it, you WILL be disappointed. If you sit back and relax, it'll be one of the most memorable days of 2013.

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
I had a Galaxy Nexus and JB was cool but i didnt even use Google Now except for weather and sport scores. It did help the keyboard and some lag, but i dont expirence much if any lag with this phone.
I wouldnt mind an improvement to word prediction though. I turned it off because it was guessing completely random words. Ha

music life

Reaction score
Ugh. Great. Another several months of trying to convince people it doesn't matter because this phone is still awesome on ICS and we really don't need it. It'll be a pleasant surprise when it comes. Only thing I was hoping for is it might improve the connection in the break room at work, which sucks for everybody. But TBH I think it's cause our boss installed a signal suppressor or something...

I promise you...if you keep waiting on the edge of your seat for it, you WILL be disappointed. If you sit back and relax, it'll be one of the most memorable days of 2013.

I agree. JB will be cool. But I doubt it will be all that great if your sitting there waiting day after day for it. By then you will most likely be saying "is that it?"

OP
J

jgmecarter

Reaction score
music life said:
I agree. JB will be cool. But I doubt it will be all that great if your sitting there waiting day after day for it. By then you will most likely be saying "is that it?"

Yes but just because someone thinks it is crazy that we might have to wait a couple more months to get JB does not mean that they are staying up at night thinking about and losing sleep over it.