I've got a problem, I seem to have lost everything on my SD card???

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
I just went to start my music player this morning and it said 'no music', I checked the SD card and everything is gone, about 250 pics and 800 songs.

I went to titanium backup and it shows that nothing is backed up yet I had backed everything up at least twice.

I'm guessing im SOL, once its gone from SD card it's just gone. Any suggestions?

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
It gets even better, somehow the ROM backups I made are gone as well. Looks like I lost everything sometime yesterday morning because the only thing left is a picture that I took yesterday around 10 AM...ugh!

pressguy27

Reaction score
Try going to your phone settings menu then storage and see if your sd card is mounted. If not then just remount.

Sent from my DROID2

OP
S

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
And you didn't tell your card to format? That's weird. Does it show the maximum card space as available?

Yes, the card was just blank. I think I must have accidentally deleted it somehow when I was trying to download a new task bar background? Not good

roblusk71

Reaction score
I lost all of my music also. Luckily I use amazon cloud and just dl'd it back

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Lavs23

Reaction score
I had this happen a while back, I needed to reformat. I started using Titanium Media Sync so I will have a SD card backup on Dropbox.

Sent from my R2D2 Liberty GB

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me with my thunderbolt a few weeks ago when I flashed a new kernel and lowered the voltages too much. It just kept rebooting so I pulled the battery and when I went to restore a backup they were all gone. Thats why I back up my sd card every week or so to my externel hard drive, you just cant be too careful.