1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

erased SD card

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by jgmecarter, Feb 11, 2013.

1. jgmecarter

jgmecarter New Member

Today I picked up my phone and it showed a SD card error. I checked my pictures and they were all gone. I have no idea what happen I have not downloaded anything in the last week. I put the SD card in my S3 and everything is gone. When I put it back in my note 2 I went in to setting and then went into storage and it does not even show that I have a SD card in but there is no notification telling me that there is no SD card. When I put it back in my S3 it shows that it does have a SD card in. Can anybody try and give me a idea on what happen
  2. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator Staff Member

I've read of plenty of issues with some sd cards.. Seems there were a bunch of cards with failure after usage... SanDisk 32GB?

《Take Note2 BK's here..》
  3. jgmecarter

jgmecarter New Member

This is a SanDisk 32GB. I called verizon and the sent me out another note 2 because they said that they thought that it was the phone
Search tags for this page

blank sd card samsung galaxy note

blank sd card samsung galaxy note 2

galaxy note 2 blank sd card
galaxy note 2 erased sd card

galaxy note 2 not reading sd card

galaxy note 2 sd card error

galaxy note 2 wont read sd card
galaxy note sd card problem
galaxy s3 erased my sd card
note 2 erased sd card

note 2 not reading sd card