Losing pic's on my SD card

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
The last few days I've been losing new pictures I take to my SD card. My old pics are still there. When I save them to the internal memory they stay put. The real odd thing is sometimes the pics show up as an error icon but other times the image is perfect. When I check later both type of images are gone. The damnable thing I took several pics of a party and really want them.
Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Did you try and view them on the computer and/or card reader...It could be something happening with the sd card ....What sd card you using? There have been reports of corrupt failing ones around the forums...

wcjeep

Reaction score
I've seen this with bad external memory or using slow memory in a fast device. Since converting all of my devices to Sandisk class 10 memory no more problems

OP
JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I tried but my computer wouldn't recognize the card, either via USB and when I removed it and put it in my card reader. It's a Sandisk 64gb but I'm not sure what class it is. There's only a "1" marked on it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
OK got a new 32gb class 10 was finally able to save the remaining images to HD. I have my camera set to save to ext SD card and I've snapped several and they all are there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk